In most cases, conventional financiers require a cash deposit before considering financing a property deal. The deposit amount depends on the risk appetite of the financier and deposits of up to 50% may be required. We, however, allow the entrepreneur a choice of different financing options and are able to structure the deal by advancing up to 110% of the financing required, subject to terms and conditions.
Applications will be considered based on the following conditions:
- The underlying business must be proven to be viable and been in existence for no less than two years;
- The business should have a sound financial track record;
- The business must occupy at least 50% of the property to be purchased;
- The property to be purchased should be in a good condition, well located and be available at a reasonable market value;
- The operating business should meet affordability expectations.
Residential and agriculture properties are excluded.
A maximum of 10 years.
Minimum and maximum loan amount:
R500 000 to R50 million.
Own contribution requirements:
Own contribution is not required.
Required documents for application:
Annual financial statements of the underlying business.
Details of the proposed property.
Want to know more about our financing criteria? Click here for our property investment FAQ.