Graduate Internship Programme
Business Partners Limited offers graduate internship opportunities to recently graduated students looking for work experience in SME financing.
We look for highly motivated and talented graduates who want to follow, and achieve success in, SME finance.
About the programme:
- The objective of the Business Partners Limited Graduate Internship Programme is to bridge the gap between academic study and workplace requirements;
- It offers young, recently qualified, people with potential to gain practical work experience and skills in the world of Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) finance;
- The programme has been developed to offer structured training programmes that are relevant to small and medium business and finance sectors;
- It prepares the interns who complete the programme for full time employment and give their career in SME finance a head-start;
- Each intern will work with a dedicated coach who will offer both soft skills training and practical on the job training;
- Successful interns will receive recognition in the form of a formal certificate.
Each year new graduates are accepted into the programme. Applications for the Graduate Internship Programme will close at the end of November every year.
To apply for one of the positions available, please visit our Apply for a position page and register or login.