About the Property Joint Venture Fund
Business Partners Limited co-invests in multi-tenanted property projects – often when a potential investor is not able, or not keen, to invest the full deposit (equity) required by a commercial lending institution, or where a viable property investment has been over-geared and needs a restructuring of the existing debt, converting a debt finance model to an equity finance model.
Who qualifies for this fund?
- Property Investments in sustainable areas offering good growth and/or return on investment, preferably in metropolitan areas
- Multi tenanted industrial, retail or commercial properties
- Property investor that either plays an active role, but can also be passive investor
- Properties that requires re-configuration or upgrade
- Cut-up and sell properties
Applying for finance
To apply for finance, you will need to submit your business plan to one of our Property Joint Venture Fund advisors. Alternatively you can send your business plan to email@example.com or deliver it to any of our offices country-wide . You are also welcome to submit a finance enquiry online and one of our investment personnel will contact you.