Women in Business Fund
About the fund
The Business Partners Limited Women in Business Fund aims to afford women entrepreneurs a fair and equal opportunity to start, expand or purchase an existing business.
The fund aims to:
- Increase access to finance for women entrepreneurs
- Invest in commercially viable women-owned businesses
- Facilitate the growth and expansion of women-owned businesses
- Contribute towards an increase in the number of successful women entrepreneurs and inspire young females in to choose entrepreneurship
- Facilitate the creation of new jobs
Who qualifies for this fund?
- Businesses with a minimum shareholding by women of at least 50%
- Women who wish to start, expand or buy an existing business
- Women in operations and management roles in the business
Applying for finance
To apply for finance, you will need to submit your business plan to one of our Fund advisors. Alternatively you can send your business plan to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it to any of our offices country-wide . You are also welcome to submit a finance enquiry online and one of our investment personnel will contact you.